I was lucky to visit some incredible places last year, I travelled to Dorset, London and Scotland twice, I fell in love with our coastline, architecture and botanical gardens and realised that you don’t always have to get on a plane to take beautiful photos.
I have been putting together a list of what I want to see in 2017. They aren’t all within the UK and my trip to Iceland in March has been something I have wanted to do for years. Here is the list so far:
- A return to Dorset
- Iceland (March 10th – 17th)
- Greece (June 25th – July 2nd)
- Visit the Pembrokeshire Coast to see the puffin colonies on Skomer
- Another Scotland trip, possible drive the NC500
- A tour of the UK’s botanical gardens
- Visit as a many UK cities as possible
- A trip to somewhere hot and mountainous in Europe, I’m thinking Greece or Italy
If you want to shoot at any of the places above, join in with the mission or want advice on any of the places mentioned, feel free to drop me a message.